By Balaji Varanasi, Sudha Belida
Introducing Maven is your quickly start-up primer consultant on Maven. This totally packed mini-book contains the hot good points and improvements present in the newest model of Maven.
In this brief 100-page e-book, you will study all approximately Maven and the way to set it as much as use. you are going to find out about the Maven existence cycle and the way to successfully leverage and use it. additionally, you are going to examine the fundamentals of utilizing website plugins and producing Javadocs, try out coverage/FindBugs studies, version/release notes and extra. additionally, you will reap the benefits of Maven's archetypes to bootstrap new tasks simply. ultimately, you are going to how one can combine Nexus repository supervisor with Maven unlock stages.
After examining and utilizing this brief booklet, you should have an figuring out of Maven’s dependency administration and the way to prepare uncomplicated and multi-module Maven projects.
What you’ll learn
- What Maven is and the way it compares with Ant, Gradle and more.
- How to establish and try out Maven
- What transitive dependencies are
- How to create a easy Maven project
- How organize a multi-module project
- What is the Maven existence cycle and the way to leverage it
- How to generate Javadocs, unit try out reviews and extra with Maven
- How to take advantage of Maven archetypes
- How to combine with Nexus repository manager
- Releasing your venture with Maven and more
- How to combine with Subversion
Who this ebook is for
This e-book is for these new to Maven. it is suggested for knowledgeable Java coders, programmers and builders, particularly these doing company and Java net improvement utilizing the Spring Framework.
Table of Contents
1. Maven Basics
2. developing Maven
3. Maven uncomplicated Project
4. Maven complicated Project
5. Maven existence Cycle
6. Documentation and Reporting
7. Maven Archetypes
8. Maven Release