By Andrew Sangpil Byon
Basic Korean: A Grammar and Workbook contains an available reference grammar and comparable routines in one volume.
This booklet provides twenty-five person grammar issues, overlaying the middle fabric which scholars could anticipate to come across of their first yr of studying Korean. Grammar issues are by means of examples and routines which enable scholars to enhance and consolidate their learning.
Basic Korean is appropriate for either type use in addition to autonomous research. Key good points include:
- a transparent, obtainable format
- many beneficial language examples
- all Korean entries offered in Hangul with English translations
- jargon-free causes of grammar
- abundant workouts with an entire solution key
- a topic index.
Clearly awarded and effortless, Basic Korean offers readers with the basic instruments to specific themselves in a wide selection of occasions, making it a terrific grammar reference and perform source for either novices and scholars with a few wisdom of the language.